We work with some of the world's largest organisations. We're passionate about the needs of our customers, their people and our people. We've got over 15 years' experience in helping customers get the best out of their people through the training we deliver. Our team at Indigo is built with passionate people who are also proud to help organisations realise their potential.
Work for us
Are you looking for a fulfilling job with options for flexible working and personal progression within a supportive team? Read on...
From time-to-time we look to expand our team. We are always interested in motivated people who want to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We look for people who are genuinely motivated by personal success, who like to work hard and achieve results, whilst also being a part of a team that will enjoy sharing in your success.
Perks of the job:
- Competitive salary.
- Commission and bonus structure for sales professionals.
- 23 days annual leave AND your birthday off (plus bank holidays of course).
- Training – (up to 10k) in your personal development plans.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Regular company social events.
In sales? Looking for a new challenge?
We are always keen to meet experienced and passionate sales professionals. For an informal and confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To generate sales for the business using a variety of sales techniques, including:
- Handling enquiries.
- Reviving previous customers.
- Proactively following up marketing activity.
- Generating new ‘account customers’.
Part-time positions available.
Basic Salary - £15-18k pro rata OTE up to circa £21,600-£24,600