RE-ACCREDITATION - Edward de Bono's Six Thinking Hats®
Remain accredited to deliver Edward de Bono's world renowned 'hats'.
To be able to remain accredited to deliver Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats® it is a certificate requirement that all trainers re-certify every two years. So you can:
- Continue to deliver the Six Thinking Hats® programme with official materials.
- Assure your delegates and clients that your training workshop meets the requirements of Edward de Bono.
- Prove you are an up-to-date trainer with a re-accreditation certificate.
- Remain on the de Bono register of training providers.
We recommend that any organisation hiring a Six Thinking Hats® trainer or facilitator requests proof of expertise.
Who is it for?
This workshop is only available to existing or expired de Bono Six Thinking Hats® trainers.
If you are interested in developing yours, or a team's skills please visit our Six Thinking Hats® workshop page. If you would like to become accredited for the first-time please visit our Six Thinking Hats® Accreditation page.
What’s it all about?
Accreditation means that the trainer has demonstrated that they meet the minimum knowledge, skills and understanding necessary to competently deliver Six Thinking Hats®. This may be to business, not-for-profit or educational audiences.
Re-accreditation requires the trainer to demonstrate continual delivery of up-to-date knowledge and skills as a practitioner. These half-day workshops focus on:
- Updating the trainers on content and material changes.
- Investigating alternative ways to ensure knowledge transfer.
- Investigating challenges needing to be solved around delivery, content or materials.
These re-accreditation workshops are only delivered by de Bono’s Master Trainers, who receive their updates directly from the de Bono Thinking Systems organisation.
Trainer accreditation process
- Step 1: Attend Six Thinking Hats® as a delegate, find out more and dates…
- Step 2: Attend the three-day Training for Trainers event, find out more and dates...
- Re-accreditation (every two years) – attend the half-day Trainer Re-accreditation. Workshops are delivered in London and available for organisations with a group of trainers to re-accredit.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
This accreditation and the workshops you deliver as an accredited trainer can count towards your CPD recognition with leading professional associations and trade organisations. You and your delegates would normally record the learning and attendance in the 'organised learning' or 'self-learning' sections. Please check with your membership organisation for more information.
For lapsed trainers. Proof of accreditation will be required. We will discuss the delivery options with you on booking.
Delivered to small groups:
- Face-to-face in the UK - delivered between 9am and 5pm. Our venues are all located close to major public transport hubs. Delegates will receive a printed trainer manual.
We are determined to work with public workshop venues that provide the safest possible environment – the latest updates to what we are doing in conjunction with our partners can be found at: https://www.indigobusiness.co.uk/Workshops/calendar/Public-Workshop-Health-And-Safety-For-Delegates
- Online - we deliver using Zoom (free to download and use at www.zoom.us/meetings) and Microsoft Teams. You will require access to a PC/Mac/tablet and internet connection, you will require a webcam, speakers/headphones and to enable your microphone, or you can simply dial in on your phone. Delegates are given 24 months access to an online trainer manual that can be used interactively. Printed trainer manuals are available at additional cost.
You can reserve a place on this workshop from £295 pp + VAT.
There are no workshop dates.