Workshops - delegate safety
It is your choice to attend one of our face-to-face workshops - the health, safety and well-being of our clients and team remains of paramount importance to us, even with lifted restrictions. If you are not happy attending a face-to-face workshop, you may prefer to chose from our in-house or online delivery options.
We are determined to work with public workshop venues that provide the safest possible environment, proving that they are following all Covid-19 Secure guidelines – with policies and procedures in place to ensure the utmost health, safety and security for you.
Government health and safety requirements are followed, as a minimum.
Vulnerable (shielding), tested positive for COVID-19 or have been advised to self-isolate
You should not attend the face-to-face workshop you have booked, please contact us or your booking contact (for in-house workshops) for further assistance.
Our trainers will also deliver with your safety in mind
- Wearing a mask if the group prefers.
- Maintaining a 1 metre distance where possible.
- Removing the amount of group work that requires close contact with others.
At our venues
We will be keeping the number of delegates at our public face-to-face workshops lower. Below is a summary of the measures we expect from our face-to-face public workshop venues:
- Hand sanitiser/hand washing facilities are available in all areas of the venue (even post restriction lifting).
- Room capacities are reduced to ensure there are less people in the venue, enabling the enforcement of social distancing.
- Policies and procedures are in place for the handling of a suspected case.
- Food and drink is kept in individual packaging where suitable. Buffets are served by venue staff (to limit contact with the food) or individually plated. We require regular cleaning of drinks machines by the venue.
If you have any concerns
Please contact us or your booking contact.
Full booking terms and conditions apply. These measures are correct at time of publication and subject to change in line with Government Legislation in the country of workshop delivery. Updated 25 August 2021.