Indigo Learning Credits
Substantial savings off our public workshops
Pic and mix public workshops with Indigo Learning Credits – from as little as £325 + VAT per delegate, per day. Enquire here.
- Save – great savings on our all our open workshops – face-to-face and online.
- Flexible – pick the right package to fit your needs. Need more credits? Call us to ‘top up’.
- Easy administration – save time and hassle by only paying once and calling off your places through the year.
What are Indigo Learning Credits?
They are a pre-purchased package of training days, that can be used across our range of public workshops:
- Each credit is equal to 1 day of training, per delegate.
- All credits need to be used within 12 months of signing the ‘Learning Credits’ agreement, otherwise they will expire. Don’t worry, your Account Manager will keep in touch with you, to ensure you are kept fully informed.
- Credits are specific to the purchasing organisation – but can be used by any employee.
- 15 credits £5400 +VAT only £355 per delegate, per day.
- 20 credits £6900 +VAT only £345 per delegate, per day.
- 25 credits £8125 +VAT only £325 per delegate, per day.
20 credits cost comparison:
|If you purchased||Training
|If you paid full price||Number of credits|
|3x Edward de Bono's Six Thinking Hats®||1 day||£1,455.00||3|
|2x Think on Your Feet®||2 days||£1,750.00||4|
|2x Writing Dynamics™||2 days||£1,750.00||4|
|1x Stakeholder Engagement™||1 day||£595.00||1|
|2x Project Management Survival Guide™||2 days||£1,750.00||4|
|1x The Skilled Presenter™||2 days||£875.00||2|
|1x Edward de Bono's Lateral Thinking||2 days||£875.00||2|
|Total workshop cost (paying full price)||£ 9,050.00||20|
|20 credits cost||£ 6,900.00|
SAVING YOU 24%
All you need to do is:
- Decide on your preferred package.
- Enquire here or call +44 (0)20 8334 7140 to place your order with one of our friendly training advisors.
- Pay for the chosen package (paying once, rather than paying for multiple individual workshop).
- When you are ready to book – select from our online or face-to-face public workshops and email us with the delegate information (rather than having to complete multiple online booking forms).
- We will confirm the workshop with you and the delegate, and reduce the number of credits that your organisation holds.
Discount terms and conditions (in addition to our normal terms and conditions): Trainer accreditation, re-accreditation, special events and in-house courses excluded. Indigo reserve the right to withdraw, change discounts or prices at any time prior to Learning Credit purchase. Discounts are subject to availability, based on full price workshops, cannot be combined with any other discount or offer and are not provided retrospectively. Full terms and conditions apply with supplemental terms and conditions regarding fees, substitution, cancellation and transfer (these can be found here). It may be more cost-effective for you to choose an in-house course if you have a group or team to train.